Accents of the Atlantic Ocean are harnessed in the muted greys, blues and light browns that enliven this upper level suite. A king-sized bed with padded headboard forms the centrepiece along with sweeping views of the ocean below. Ornate antique pieces and delicately patterned oriental rugs complete the feel of luxurious elegance and romance. Leading from the bedroom a private lounge area with a small collection of interesting reads and art nouveau films for your enjoyment. From there the lounge opens onto a small veranda, which looks out onto the Cape Columbine Lighthouse and ocean beyond. Laze on the day bed and enjoy magnificent sunsets in Paternoster, spot dolphins, whales or seals and bask in the luxury of The Oystercatchers’ Haven.
- Seaviews from the king bed and rain-shower
- Shower en-suite
- 500 Percale satinsoft Egyptian cotton linen
- Upper level entrance from inside the house
- Minibar stocked with local wines, beers and cold drinks
- Coffee (Espresso) & Tea making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Private lounge, library & collection of art nouveau films
- Turn down service
Regrettably, The Oystercatchers’ Haven cannot not accommodate children under the age of 12.